Higher Education and Sustainability Discussion at NECSC
At the NECSC conference, a panel of presidents from Vermont institutions of higher education address the driving forces likely to affect higher education and our sustainability efforts.
Julie Newman, Ph.D, Director at Yale University’s Office of Sustainability
President Daniel Mark Fogel, University of Vermont
Dean of Faculty Felicity Ratte, Marlboro College
President Paul J. Fonteyn, Green Mountain College
President Ronald D. Liebowitz, Middlebury College
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned