Higher Education and Sustainability Discussion at NECSC
At the NECSC conference, a panel of presidents from Vermont institutions of higher education address the driving forces likely to affect higher education and our sustainability efforts.
Julie Newman, Ph.D, Director at Yale University’s Office of Sustainability
President Daniel Mark Fogel, University of Vermont
Dean of Faculty Felicity Ratte, Marlboro College
President Paul J. Fonteyn, Green Mountain College
President Ronald D. Liebowitz, Middlebury College
Energy Manager News
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED