Walmart Discusses Hidden Savings with Sustainability
In conversation with R. Edward Freeman at the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business, Scott Price, President and CEO of Walmart Asia, discusses the company’s immediate response to the Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan in 2011, the role of Walmart within society, sustainable business, leadership and trust, and the challenges ahead.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment