Walmart Discusses Hidden Savings with Sustainability
In conversation with R. Edward Freeman at the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business, Scott Price, President and CEO of Walmart Asia, discusses the company’s immediate response to the Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan in 2011, the role of Walmart within society, sustainable business, leadership and trust, and the challenges ahead.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation