Walmart Discusses Hidden Savings with Sustainability
In conversation with R. Edward Freeman at the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business, Scott Price, President and CEO of Walmart Asia, discusses the company’s immediate response to the Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan in 2011, the role of Walmart within society, sustainable business, leadership and trust, and the challenges ahead.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’