Apple Paying Consumers for PCs
The website reports that Apple continues to offer a variety of recycling options, including free pickup and disposal of any brand of computer or display through WeRecycle!.
But now, users who own an iOS device or a laptop or desktop computer from any manufacturer can obtain credit from Apple by visiting http://store.apple.com/us/browse/reuse_and_recycle.
“If your product qualifies for reuse — meaning it has monetary value — you’ll receive an Apple Gift Card equivalent to its fair market value as determined by PowerON,” Apple states on its recycling program website. PowerON is a third party company Apple contracts with to run the reuse program.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike