Apple Paying Consumers for PCs
The website reports that Apple continues to offer a variety of recycling options, including free pickup and disposal of any brand of computer or display through WeRecycle!.
But now, users who own an iOS device or a laptop or desktop computer from any manufacturer can obtain credit from Apple by visiting http://store.apple.com/us/browse/reuse_and_recycle.
“If your product qualifies for reuse — meaning it has monetary value — you’ll receive an Apple Gift Card equivalent to its fair market value as determined by PowerON,” Apple states on its recycling program website. PowerON is a third party company Apple contracts with to run the reuse program.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Using the IoT to Drive Power Plant Efficiency
- Three NJ Communities Say No to School HVAC System Upgrades
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 24
- Researchers Make Gains on Combined Energy Systems, Heat Exchangers
- School Projects in MA, CO
- Pattern Energy Completes 200 MW Logan’s Gap Wind Facility in Texas
- Marine Corps Upgrading 37 Buildings at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- Photovoltaic Projects in TN, CT