Apple Paying Consumers for PCs
The website reports that Apple continues to offer a variety of recycling options, including free pickup and disposal of any brand of computer or display through WeRecycle!.
But now, users who own an iOS device or a laptop or desktop computer from any manufacturer can obtain credit from Apple by visiting http://store.apple.com/us/browse/reuse_and_recycle.
“If your product qualifies for reuse — meaning it has monetary value — you’ll receive an Apple Gift Card equivalent to its fair market value as determined by PowerON,” Apple states on its recycling program website. PowerON is a third party company Apple contracts with to run the reuse program.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs