Apple Paying Consumers for PCs
The website reports that Apple continues to offer a variety of recycling options, including free pickup and disposal of any brand of computer or display through WeRecycle!.
But now, users who own an iOS device or a laptop or desktop computer from any manufacturer can obtain credit from Apple by visiting http://store.apple.com/us/browse/reuse_and_recycle.
“If your product qualifies for reuse — meaning it has monetary value — you’ll receive an Apple Gift Card equivalent to its fair market value as determined by PowerON,” Apple states on its recycling program website. PowerON is a third party company Apple contracts with to run the reuse program.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works