AmeriPride Chooses JouleX for IT Efficiency
AmeriPride Services, one of the five largest uniform rental and linen supply companies in North America, is implementing a JouleX platform to improve IT energy efficiency and reduce power consumption.
The workwear company will use JouleX Energy Manager across the company, starting with solutions for the distributed office and the data center, and then expanding to include other facilities. Energy Manager is a network-based system that works without client-side agents or hardware meters.
The two companies said JEM will provide visibility into the energy consumption of network-connected devices and support for sustainable procurement, so AmeriPride can include energy consumption in its evaluation of future equipment purchases.
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries