AmeriPride Chooses JouleX for IT Efficiency
AmeriPride Services, one of the five largest uniform rental and linen supply companies in North America, is implementing a JouleX platform to improve IT energy efficiency and reduce power consumption.
The workwear company will use JouleX Energy Manager across the company, starting with solutions for the distributed office and the data center, and then expanding to include other facilities. Energy Manager is a network-based system that works without client-side agents or hardware meters.
The two companies said JEM will provide visibility into the energy consumption of network-connected devices and support for sustainable procurement, so AmeriPride can include energy consumption in its evaluation of future equipment purchases.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling