AmeriPride Chooses JouleX for IT Efficiency
AmeriPride Services, one of the five largest uniform rental and linen supply companies in North America, is implementing a JouleX platform to improve IT energy efficiency and reduce power consumption.
The workwear company will use JouleX Energy Manager across the company, starting with solutions for the distributed office and the data center, and then expanding to include other facilities. Energy Manager is a network-based system that works without client-side agents or hardware meters.
The two companies said JEM will provide visibility into the energy consumption of network-connected devices and support for sustainable procurement, so AmeriPride can include energy consumption in its evaluation of future equipment purchases.
Energy Manager News
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency