AmeriPride Chooses JouleX for IT Efficiency
AmeriPride Services, one of the five largest uniform rental and linen supply companies in North America, is implementing a JouleX platform to improve IT energy efficiency and reduce power consumption.
The workwear company will use JouleX Energy Manager across the company, starting with solutions for the distributed office and the data center, and then expanding to include other facilities. Energy Manager is a network-based system that works without client-side agents or hardware meters.
The two companies said JEM will provide visibility into the energy consumption of network-connected devices and support for sustainable procurement, so AmeriPride can include energy consumption in its evaluation of future equipment purchases.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland