AmeriPride Chooses JouleX for IT Efficiency
AmeriPride Services, one of the five largest uniform rental and linen supply companies in North America, is implementing a JouleX platform to improve IT energy efficiency and reduce power consumption.
The workwear company will use JouleX Energy Manager across the company, starting with solutions for the distributed office and the data center, and then expanding to include other facilities. Energy Manager is a network-based system that works without client-side agents or hardware meters.
The two companies said JEM will provide visibility into the energy consumption of network-connected devices and support for sustainable procurement, so AmeriPride can include energy consumption in its evaluation of future equipment purchases.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look