Nestle Discusses Water and Food Security
Peter Brabeck-Lemathe, chairman of the Nestlé Group, speaks on water and food security in the urban context at World Water Week in Stockholm. Yesterday at the conference, Nestlé received the Stockholm Industry Water Award for its leadership and performance to improve water management in its internal operations and throughout its supply chain.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment