Open Office Environments Promote Ethical Behavior
Open office environments promote ethical behavior, according to 80 percent of respondents who participated in an independent study by Jones Lang LaSalle and the Ethisphere Institute. Mark Ohringer, VP and global general counsel describes how true bottom line benefit comes from creating an ethical culture that begins with the actions of senior management.
Energy Manager News
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures
- Unity College Gets Grant for Greenhouses