Environmental Regulations Shaping Today’s Sustainable Supply Chains
An update on RoHS2, REACH, Conflict Minerals, and other key issues driving sustainable sourcing and supply chain initiatives. RoHS/RoHS2, REACH, and conflict minerals are just a few of the key issues intensifying demands for product compliance and material disclosures. Meanwhile, conflict minerals joins a rising number of human rights concerns that transcend product lifecycles, sourcing and the supply chain. Passing the mid-point of 2011, what do these and other issues such as take-back and waste laws have in store for producers, importers, and other stakeholders throughout electronics value chains?
Join us for a discussion with Rick Goss, VP for Environment and Sustainability at the Information Technology Industry Council (ITI), Paul Hagen, Principle at Beveridge & Diamond, and Scott Wilson, Sr. Content Strategist at IHS Inc.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland