Environmental Regulations Shaping Today’s Sustainable Supply Chains
An update on RoHS2, REACH, Conflict Minerals, and other key issues driving sustainable sourcing and supply chain initiatives. RoHS/RoHS2, REACH, and conflict minerals are just a few of the key issues intensifying demands for product compliance and material disclosures. Meanwhile, conflict minerals joins a rising number of human rights concerns that transcend product lifecycles, sourcing and the supply chain. Passing the mid-point of 2011, what do these and other issues such as take-back and waste laws have in store for producers, importers, and other stakeholders throughout electronics value chains?
Join us for a discussion with Rick Goss, VP for Environment and Sustainability at the Information Technology Industry Council (ITI), Paul Hagen, Principle at Beveridge & Diamond, and Scott Wilson, Sr. Content Strategist at IHS Inc.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency