Designing a Sustainable NYC
In this TalkingScience video, three New York City urban planners discuss their vision and ideas for New York’s sustainable future.
Ernest Hutton is a Principal at Planning Interaction and Hutton Associates. He is also on the board of directors for the American Institute of Architects New York chapter (AIANY). He has been involved in urban planning and urban development for over thirty years.
Ilana Judah is the Director of Sustainability at FXFOWLE, a major New York based architecture firm. She is a LEED Accredited Professional and has years of experience in designing green buildings. She is also Chair of AIANY COTE (Committee on the Environment).
James Wright is an Associate Principal at Lee Haris Pomeroy Architects. There he specializes and urban transportation systems. He has worked on transportation projects all over New York. He is also on the Urban Design Committee of American Institute of Architecture.
This video is part of the Sustainable NYC.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market