Designing a Sustainable NYC
In this TalkingScience video, three New York City urban planners discuss their vision and ideas for New York’s sustainable future.
Ernest Hutton is a Principal at Planning Interaction and Hutton Associates. He is also on the board of directors for the American Institute of Architects New York chapter (AIANY). He has been involved in urban planning and urban development for over thirty years.
Ilana Judah is the Director of Sustainability at FXFOWLE, a major New York based architecture firm. She is a LEED Accredited Professional and has years of experience in designing green buildings. She is also Chair of AIANY COTE (Committee on the Environment).
James Wright is an Associate Principal at Lee Haris Pomeroy Architects. There he specializes and urban transportation systems. He has worked on transportation projects all over New York. He is also on the Urban Design Committee of American Institute of Architecture.
This video is part of the Sustainable NYC.
Energy Manager News
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms