Designing a Sustainable NYC
In this TalkingScience video, three New York City urban planners discuss their vision and ideas for New York’s sustainable future.
Ernest Hutton is a Principal at Planning Interaction and Hutton Associates. He is also on the board of directors for the American Institute of Architects New York chapter (AIANY). He has been involved in urban planning and urban development for over thirty years.
Ilana Judah is the Director of Sustainability at FXFOWLE, a major New York based architecture firm. She is a LEED Accredited Professional and has years of experience in designing green buildings. She is also Chair of AIANY COTE (Committee on the Environment).
James Wright is an Associate Principal at Lee Haris Pomeroy Architects. There he specializes and urban transportation systems. He has worked on transportation projects all over New York. He is also on the Urban Design Committee of American Institute of Architecture.
This video is part of the Sustainable NYC.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years