Software Briefing: Power Assure, In-Q-Tel, Cal Poly, Cintas
Power Assure Inc., a data center infrastructure provider, has announced a strategic investment and development agreement with U.S. intelligence community supplier In-Q-Tel. In-Q-Tel will be adding Power Assureâ€™s products, which the company says extend the useful life of the data center and can cut ongoing power consumption by an average of 50 percent, to its investment portfolio.
California State Polytechnic University has selected Aircuity to help improve indoor air efficiency and decrease energy costs associated with its biotechnology building. The college will be using Aircuityâ€™s OptiNet System to control its ventilation system and help it reach its goal of â€śclimate neutrality.â€ť California utility companies are backing this effort with incentive payments for energy conservation projects.
Advantage IQ, Inc., a provider of energy management products, has announced that Cintas Corporation will be using its products to reduce greenhouse gas emissions as part of a corporate-wide sustainability initiative. Cintas is a provider of corporate uniforms, restroom supplies, safety mats and more.
As well as using Advantage IQâ€™s energy management products, Cintas will also be using its greenhouse gas reporting tool, and capitalizing on Advantageâ€™s communications knowledge to spread an energy efficiency message throughout the company.
Picture credit: Marco Guzman, Jr
Energy Manager News
- Natural Gas Pipeline Congestion is Squeezing Energy Managers
- New Hampshire Raises Net Metering Cap
- NEPGA: Canadian Hydro Contracts Could Cost Consumers $777M Annually
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation