Software Briefing: Power Assure, In-Q-Tel, Cal Poly, Cintas
Power Assure Inc., a data center infrastructure provider, has announced a strategic investment and development agreement with U.S. intelligence community supplier In-Q-Tel. In-Q-Tel will be adding Power Assure‚Äôs products, which the company says extend the useful life of the data center and can cut ongoing power consumption by an average of 50 percent, to its investment portfolio.
California State Polytechnic University has selected Aircuity to help improve indoor air efficiency and decrease energy costs associated with its biotechnology building. The college will be using Aircuity‚Äôs OptiNet System to control its ventilation system and help it reach its goal of ‚Äúclimate neutrality.‚ÄĚ California utility companies are backing this effort with incentive payments for energy conservation projects.
Advantage IQ, Inc., a provider of energy management products, has announced that Cintas Corporation will be using its products to reduce greenhouse gas emissions as part of a corporate-wide sustainability initiative. Cintas is a provider of corporate uniforms, restroom supplies, safety mats and more.
As well as using Advantage IQ‚Äôs energy management products, Cintas will also be using its greenhouse gas reporting tool, and capitalizing on Advantage‚Äôs communications knowledge to spread an energy efficiency message throughout the company.
Picture credit: Marco Guzman, Jr
Energy Manager News
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‚ÄėFair‚Äô Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE‚Äôs SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers