Cup Recycling Takes Stage at Starbucks’ 2011 Cup Summit
Video from Starbucks’ 2011 Cup Summit in Boston. The first panel took place inn 2008, when Starbucks engaged the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the Society for Organizational Learning to help explore a systems thinking approach to cup recycling.
The 2011 panel:
- Jim Hanna is director of Environmental Impact for Starbucks.
- Peter Senge is the founding chair of the Society for Organizational Learning (SoL),
- John Mulcahy is vice president of strategy and category effectiveness for Georgia-Pacific Professional.
- Carol Patterson is manager of Environmental Affairs at Tim Horton’s.
- Joe Burke is director of sales for Action Carting Environmental Services.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike