Cup Recycling Takes Stage at Starbucks’ 2011 Cup Summit
Video from Starbucks’ 2011 Cup Summit in Boston. The first panel took place inn 2008, when Starbucks engaged the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the Society for Organizational Learning to help explore a systems thinking approach to cup recycling.
The 2011 panel:
- Jim Hanna is director of Environmental Impact for Starbucks.
- Peter Senge is the founding chair of the Society for Organizational Learning (SoL),
- John Mulcahy is vice president of strategy and category effectiveness for Georgia-Pacific Professional.
- Carol Patterson is manager of Environmental Affairs at Tim Horton’s.
- Joe Burke is director of sales for Action Carting Environmental Services.
Energy Manager News
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant
- FAA Pays to Upgrade Airport Hangar Heating
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps