Cup Recycling Takes Stage at Starbucks’ 2011 Cup Summit
Video from Starbucks’ 2011 Cup Summit in Boston. The first panel took place inn 2008, when Starbucks engaged the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the Society for Organizational Learning to help explore a systems thinking approach to cup recycling.
The 2011 panel:
- Jim Hanna is director of Environmental Impact for Starbucks.
- Peter Senge is the founding chair of the Society for Organizational Learning (SoL),
- John Mulcahy is vice president of strategy and category effectiveness for Georgia-Pacific Professional.
- Carol Patterson is manager of Environmental Affairs at Tim Horton’s.
- Joe Burke is director of sales for Action Carting Environmental Services.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners