Cup Recycling Takes Stage at Starbucks’ 2011 Cup Summit
Video from Starbucks’ 2011 Cup Summit in Boston. The first panel took place inn 2008, when Starbucks engaged the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the Society for Organizational Learning to help explore a systems thinking approach to cup recycling.
The 2011 panel:
- Jim Hanna is director of Environmental Impact for Starbucks.
- Peter Senge is the founding chair of the Society for Organizational Learning (SoL),
- John Mulcahy is vice president of strategy and category effectiveness for Georgia-Pacific Professional.
- Carol Patterson is manager of Environmental Affairs at Tim Horton’s.
- Joe Burke is director of sales for Action Carting Environmental Services.
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?