Cup Recycling Takes Stage at Starbucks’ 2011 Cup Summit
Video from Starbucks’ 2011 Cup Summit in Boston. The first panel took place inn 2008, when Starbucks engaged the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the Society for Organizational Learning to help explore a systems thinking approach to cup recycling.
The 2011 panel:
- Jim Hanna is director of Environmental Impact for Starbucks.
- Peter Senge is the founding chair of the Society for Organizational Learning (SoL),
- John Mulcahy is vice president of strategy and category effectiveness for Georgia-Pacific Professional.
- Carol Patterson is manager of Environmental Affairs at Tim Horton’s.
- Joe Burke is director of sales for Action Carting Environmental Services.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years
- Report Details Massive UK Energy Waste
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV