Umow Lai’s Director of Sustainability Discusses Aussie Carbon Tax
With the introduction of the carbon tax fueling intense debate about sustainability across Australia’s economy, Straight Talk sat down with Umow Lai’s Director of Sustainability, Shane Esmore, to talk about its possible impacts and where Australia is headed in terms of sustainable development.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables