Umow Lai’s Director of Sustainability Discusses Aussie Carbon Tax
With the introduction of the carbon tax fueling intense debate about sustainability across Australia’s economy, Straight Talk sat down with Umow Lai’s Director of Sustainability, Shane Esmore, to talk about its possible impacts and where Australia is headed in terms of sustainable development.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.