Environmental Software Briefing: Aecom, Tendril, Ecobee, Constellation Energy, Silver Spring
Consultancy Aecom has developed a tool to assess the sustainability performance of a companyâ€™s supply chain. The Supplier Tracking and Assessment tool for Sustainability collects, analyzes, and reports data on economic, social, and environmental performance. Using the product, companies can rank their suppliers and encourage them to adopt more sustainable practices and standards, Aecom says.
Smart grid technology company Tendril and energy automation supplier Ecobee have partnered to integrate Ecobeeâ€™s Smart Thermostat with energy platform Tendril Connect. With The integration of the Smart Thermostat, Ecobee joins more than 25 members of the Tendril Connect Platform Partner program. Other partners include Siemens Energy and appliance manufacturer Whirlpool.
Constellation Energy has launched VirtuWatt 3.0, the latest incarnation of its online energy management application for commercial users. The companyâ€™s VirtuWatt web application, which is also available as an iPhone and iPad app, enables customers to better monitor and manage their electricity use and maximize the financial benefits of load response programs through minute-to-minute meter telemetry, real-time pricing information, marketplace bidding capabilities, and automated energy curtailment strategies, Constellation says.
Smart grid firm Silver Spring Networks has released a new version of CustomerIQ, its customer engagement platform. CustomerIQ 2.0 includes energy billing and consumption information for residential customers served by legacy meter reading systems. The updated customer engagement platform now provides the energy data demanded by commercial customers, according to the company.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest â€˜Smart Buildingâ€™ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight