MGM Resorts Joins Carbon Measurement Working Group
MGM Resorts has joined the Carbon Measurement Working Group, a group of leading international hotel companies working to standardize carbon footprint measurements within the hospitality industry.
The aim is to provide customers, guests, investors and other stakeholders a way to compare the environmental impact of different hotels.
The Working Group includes Accor, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Worldwide, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental Hotels Group, Marriott International Inc., Movenpick Hotels & Resorts, Red Carnation Hotel Collection, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc., Premier Inn (Whitbread Group) and Wyndham Worldwide.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs