MGM Resorts Joins Carbon Measurement Working Group
MGM Resorts has joined the Carbon Measurement Working Group, a group of leading international hotel companies working to standardize carbon footprint measurements within the hospitality industry.
The aim is to provide customers, guests, investors and other stakeholders a way to compare the environmental impact of different hotels.
The Working Group includes Accor, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Worldwide, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental Hotels Group, Marriott International Inc., Movenpick Hotels & Resorts, Red Carnation Hotel Collection, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc., Premier Inn (Whitbread Group) and Wyndham Worldwide.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store