MGM Resorts Joins Carbon Measurement Working Group
MGM Resorts has joined the Carbon Measurement Working Group, a group of leading international hotel companies working to standardize carbon footprint measurements within the hospitality industry.
The aim is to provide customers, guests, investors and other stakeholders a way to compare the environmental impact of different hotels.
The Working Group includes Accor, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Worldwide, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental Hotels Group, Marriott International Inc., Movenpick Hotels & Resorts, Red Carnation Hotel Collection, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc., Premier Inn (Whitbread Group) and Wyndham Worldwide.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned