Ryder Launches Commercial Alt Fuel Vehicle Lease Scheme
Ryderâs alternative fuel fleet includes compressed and liquid natural gas vehicles, which are offered in select markets as well as hybrid vehicles, which are available in most U.S. markets.
The âFlex-to-Greenâ leasing option is available now.
In April 2010, the San Bernardino Associated Governments Board collaborated with Ryder as its fleet partner in a groundbreaking ceremony for its heavy-duty natural gas truck rental and leasing project.
As part of the project, which aims to improve air quality in Southern California, 202 heavy-duty natural gas powered trucks are being deployed into Ryderâs Southern California operations network. Ryder customers can access these natural gas-powered vehicles through short-term rentals, long-term leases or Ryderâs dedicated logistics services.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Using the IoT to Drive Power Plant Efficiency
- Three NJ Communities Say No to School HVAC System Upgrades
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 24
- Researchers Make Gains on Combined Energy Systems, Heat Exchangers
- School Projects in MA, CO
- Pattern Energy Completes 200 MW Loganâs Gap Wind Facility in Texas
- Marine Corps Upgrading 37 Buildings at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- Photovoltaic Projects in TN, CT