Ryder Launches Commercial Alt Fuel Vehicle Lease Scheme
Ryderâ€™s alternative fuel fleet includes compressed and liquid natural gas vehicles, which are offered in select markets as well as hybrid vehicles, which are available in most U.S. markets.
The â€śFlex-to-Greenâ€ť leasing option is available now.
In April 2010, the San Bernardino Associated Governments Board collaborated with Ryder as its fleet partner in a groundbreaking ceremony for its heavy-duty natural gas truck rental and leasing project.
As part of the project, which aims to improve air quality in Southern California, 202 heavy-duty natural gas powered trucks are being deployed into Ryderâ€™s Southern California operations network. Ryder customers can access these natural gas-powered vehicles through short-term rentals, long-term leases or Ryderâ€™s dedicated logistics services.
Energy Manager News
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation
- FirstEnergy Ohio Seeks Changes to Rate Plan to Ensure Price Stability for Customers
- Utility Data Aggregation: How to Take the Best Approach
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- Thereâ€™s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working