Ryder Launches Commercial Alt Fuel Vehicle Lease Scheme
Ryderâ€™s alternative fuel fleet includes compressed and liquid natural gas vehicles, which are offered in select markets as well as hybrid vehicles, which are available in most U.S. markets.
The â€śFlex-to-Greenâ€ť leasing option is available now.
In April 2010, the San Bernardino Associated Governments Board collaborated with Ryder as its fleet partner in a groundbreaking ceremony for its heavy-duty natural gas truck rental and leasing project.
As part of the project, which aims to improve air quality in Southern California, 202 heavy-duty natural gas powered trucks are being deployed into Ryderâ€™s Southern California operations network. Ryder customers can access these natural gas-powered vehicles through short-term rentals, long-term leases or Ryderâ€™s dedicated logistics services.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables