Ryder Launches Commercial Alt Fuel Vehicle Lease Scheme
Ryderâ€™s alternative fuel fleet includes compressed and liquid natural gas vehicles, which are offered in select markets as well as hybrid vehicles, which are available in most U.S. markets.
The â€śFlex-to-Greenâ€ť leasing option is available now.
In April 2010, the San Bernardino Associated Governments Board collaborated with Ryder as its fleet partner in a groundbreaking ceremony for its heavy-duty natural gas truck rental and leasing project.
As part of the project, which aims to improve air quality in Southern California, 202 heavy-duty natural gas powered trucks are being deployed into Ryderâ€™s Southern California operations network. Ryder customers can access these natural gas-powered vehicles through short-term rentals, long-term leases or Ryderâ€™s dedicated logistics services.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018