Ryder Launches Commercial Alt Fuel Vehicle Lease Scheme
Ryderâs alternative fuel fleet includes compressed and liquid natural gas vehicles, which are offered in select markets as well as hybrid vehicles, which are available in most U.S. markets.
The âFlex-to-Greenâ leasing option is available now.
In April 2010, the San Bernardino Associated Governments Board collaborated with Ryder as its fleet partner in a groundbreaking ceremony for its heavy-duty natural gas truck rental and leasing project.
As part of the project, which aims to improve air quality in Southern California, 202 heavy-duty natural gas powered trucks are being deployed into Ryderâs Southern California operations network. Ryder customers can access these natural gas-powered vehicles through short-term rentals, long-term leases or Ryderâs dedicated logistics services.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.