The Nexus of Design, Art, and Sustainability – Women in Green
The 2nd Annual Women In Green Forum was held at the Santa Monica Sheraton and attracted a global audience of sustainability professionals.
This session, The Nexus of Design, Art, and Sustainability, was moderated by Evelyn Lee, Senior Editor & Writer, Inhabitat.
– Ann Hand, Chief Executive Officer, Project Frog, Inc.
– Lori Dennis, ASID, LEED AP, Principal Interior Designer, Lori Dennis, Inc.
– Karen Stewart Brown, Co-founder & Vice President of Design, Stewart + Brown, Inc.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market