The Nexus of Design, Art, and Sustainability – Women in Green
The 2nd Annual Women In Green Forum was held at the Santa Monica Sheraton and attracted a global audience of sustainability professionals.
This session, The Nexus of Design, Art, and Sustainability, was moderated by Evelyn Lee, Senior Editor & Writer, Inhabitat.
– Ann Hand, Chief Executive Officer, Project Frog, Inc.
– Lori Dennis, ASID, LEED AP, Principal Interior Designer, Lori Dennis, Inc.
– Karen Stewart Brown, Co-founder & Vice President of Design, Stewart + Brown, Inc.
Energy Manager News
- Featured Project of the Year: Atlas Box Deploys Digital Lumens for Energy Intelligence
- Businesses Find that It’s Possible to Save Money–and the Environment
- Duquesne Light Building Experimental Microgrid
- Las Cruces Moving to LEDs, Solar
- Intelligence and Automation to Drive Growth of Smart Cities
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds