The Nexus of Design, Art, and Sustainability – Women in Green
The 2nd Annual Women In Green Forum was held at the Santa Monica Sheraton and attracted a global audience of sustainability professionals.
This session, The Nexus of Design, Art, and Sustainability, was moderated by Evelyn Lee, Senior Editor & Writer, Inhabitat.
– Ann Hand, Chief Executive Officer, Project Frog, Inc.
– Lori Dennis, ASID, LEED AP, Principal Interior Designer, Lori Dennis, Inc.
– Karen Stewart Brown, Co-founder & Vice President of Design, Stewart + Brown, Inc.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves