Coke Virtual Panel On Collaboration, Sustainability
Following the recent launch of its new sustainability plan, Coca-Cola Enterprises hosted a virtual panel discussion entitled “Collaboration Through the Value Chain – Creating a Low Carbon Future.” The panel was hosted by Catherine Cameron, Senior Associate of the University of Cambridge Programme for Sustainability Leadership, and panelists included Mike Barry, Head of Sustainable Business for Marks & Spencer; Tom Delay, CEO of The Carbon Trust; Catherine Crouch, Director of Tenens Environmental for Howard Tenens; and Arco Berkenbosch, Vice President of Research and Development Corrugated for Smurfit Kappa.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.