Fujitsu on the Business Processes of Sustainability
Join Environmental Leader for a webinar on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 11am PST/2pm EST, discussing the business processes of sustainability.
Learn first-hand how Fujitsu is driving meaningful sustainability programs within its organization. Alison Rowe, Global Executive Director of Sustainability at Fujitsu Limited, will share her insights on the adoption of programs, processes and other internal sustainability initiatives across a global organization. She’ll address questions including:
- What does sustainability mean at Fujitsu?
- How do you implement a global sustainability program?
- Can you more effectively engage employees?
- How do both leadership and information management tools lead to sustainability business process success?
- Why is sustainability also important for customers?
Register now to join Alison, along with Janet Lin of Verdantix and Peter Gilbert of CA Technologies, for an insightful one-hour discussion on key industry trends and ways to justify your business case for energy and sustainability program investment.
Topics will include:
- How one of the world’s largest services companies is achieving its goals of developing business processes to support its global sustainability efforts
- How technology can help enable sustainability business processes.
This webcast offers both essential education and practical advice from expert practitioners.
Energy Manager News
- Six Critical Tips to Transform Your Organization’s Energy Management
- Supreme Court to Review Demand Response Decision
- Dartmouth Upgrades Field House Lighting with Digital Lumens
- Tesla Needs More Partnerships for Powerwall Success, Says Lux
- College Installs 2.5 MW of Solar
- Gexpro, Geli, Ideal Power, LG Chem Join for Battery Energy Storage
- LEDs Facilitate Retail Shopping Applications
- The Hidden Pitfalls of Natural Gas Cost Savings