CleanMetrics Corp. Introduces Efficiency Software
CleanMetrics Corp. has launched MetaFlowScope, a software application aimed at reducing companies’ economic and environmental costs.
The firm says that MetaFlowScope is the first program to offer top-down estimates of material quantities ending up in the waste stream; full economic and life-cycle environmental impacts of material waste, and a detailed breakdown of waste composition, prioritized by economic and environmental opportunities.
The program targets what it says are the three environmental metrics that are most critical for businesses and consumers: Greenhouse gas emissions, energy use and water use. It also provides scopes 1, 2 and 3 emissions reporting. Extrapolating data from a recent U.K. study, CleanMetrics believes waste reduction in the U.S. could save businesses more than $400 billion and cut national greenhouse gas emissions by 6-to-7 percent.
In September, FirstFuel Software secured a $2.4 million initial round of financing to quickly scale and accelerate adoption of its Rapid Building Assessment platform.
The product enables utilities to assess their commercial customers’ energy usage, recommending operational and retrofit opportunities to generate energy efficiency savings, without on-site visits or connectivity to building systems. The visit-free approach should save customers time and money, according to the software company.
Energy Manager News
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program