An Economist’s Take on Climate Change
Brian Murray, director for economic analysis at Duke’s Nicholas Institute for Environmental Policy Solutions, discusses climate change and energy security from the economist’s point of view at the University of Delaware’s Energy and Sustainability Conference 2011.
Energy Manager News
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers