The Business Case for Product and Value Chain Management
A World Resources Institute panel discussion with business leaders about the new GHG Protocol Product Standard and Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard. Panelists include Jonathan Newton, Supply Chain Sustainability Strategy, Ford Motor Company; Sam Kwong, Group EHS Manager, Swire Beverages; David Spitzley, Product Sustainability Manager, Kimberly-Clark; and Mark Scorsolini, Corporate Strategy Manager, PSEG.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned