The Business Case for Product and Value Chain Management
A World Resources Institute panel discussion with business leaders about the new GHG Protocol Product Standard and Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard. Panelists include Jonathan Newton, Supply Chain Sustainability Strategy, Ford Motor Company; Sam Kwong, Group EHS Manager, Swire Beverages; David Spitzley, Product Sustainability Manager, Kimberly-Clark; and Mark Scorsolini, Corporate Strategy Manager, PSEG.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool