How GHG Protocol Drives Globally Consistent Accounting
Representatives from Walmart, the Carbon Disclosure Project, The Sustainability Consortium and the General Services Administration engage in a panel discussion.
Moderator: Eric Roston, Sustainability Editor at Bloomberg Businessweek
Jeff Rice, Director of Sustainability, Walmart, representing the Consumer Goods Forum
Zoe Tcholak-Antitch, Director of North American Operations, Carbon Disclosure Project
Bonnie Nixon, Executive Director, The Sustainability Consortium
Nancy Gillis, Director of the Supply Chain Emissions Program, U.S. General Services Administration
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables