How GHG Protocol Drives Globally Consistent Accounting
Representatives from Walmart, the Carbon Disclosure Project, The Sustainability Consortium and the General Services Administration engage in a panel discussion.
Moderator: Eric Roston, Sustainability Editor at Bloomberg Businessweek
Jeff Rice, Director of Sustainability, Walmart, representing the Consumer Goods Forum
Zoe Tcholak-Antitch, Director of North American Operations, Carbon Disclosure Project
Bonnie Nixon, Executive Director, The Sustainability Consortium
Nancy Gillis, Director of the Supply Chain Emissions Program, U.S. General Services Administration
Energy Manager News
- Pardeeville Hikes Homeowner Costs, Offers Large Customers TOD Rates
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division