How GHG Protocol Drives Globally Consistent Accounting
Representatives from Walmart, the Carbon Disclosure Project, The Sustainability Consortium and the General Services Administration engage in a panel discussion.
Moderator: Eric Roston, Sustainability Editor at Bloomberg Businessweek
Jeff Rice, Director of Sustainability, Walmart, representing the Consumer Goods Forum
Zoe Tcholak-Antitch, Director of North American Operations, Carbon Disclosure Project
Bonnie Nixon, Executive Director, The Sustainability Consortium
Nancy Gillis, Director of the Supply Chain Emissions Program, U.S. General Services Administration
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund