Identifying Hidden Energy and Sustainability Costs
Join Environmental Leader for a webinar on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 10am PST/1pm EST, discussing hidden energy and sustainability costs.
Learn first-hand how organizations are gaining comprehensive visibility of their overall energy spend with a single, enterprise-wide system of record.
Register now to join Tom Harrington, senior program manager, workplace services at Intuit and Jason Smith, manager of sales engineering at Hara, for an insightful one-hour discussion.
Topics will include:
- Why energy management is a broken business process, but also a here and now opportunity
- How to drive energy measurement to enable better analysis, planning and action
- How Intuit is achieving success in its energy and sustainability initiatives.
This webcast offers both essential education and practical advice from expert practitioners.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation