Identifying Hidden Energy and Sustainability Costs
Join Environmental Leader for a webinar on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 10am PST/1pm EST, discussing hidden energy and sustainability costs.
Learn first-hand how organizations are gaining comprehensive visibility of their overall energy spend with a single, enterprise-wide system of record.
Register now to join Tom Harrington, senior program manager, workplace services at Intuit and Jason Smith, manager of sales engineering at Hara, for an insightful one-hour discussion.
Topics will include:
- Why energy management is a broken business process, but also a here and now opportunity
- How to drive energy measurement to enable better analysis, planning and action
- How Intuit is achieving success in its energy and sustainability initiatives.
This webcast offers both essential education and practical advice from expert practitioners.
Energy Manager News
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016