Identifying Hidden Energy and Sustainability Costs
Join Environmental Leader for a webinar on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 10am PST/1pm EST, discussing hidden energy and sustainability costs.
Learn first-hand how organizations are gaining comprehensive visibility of their overall energy spend with a single, enterprise-wide system of record.
Register now to join Tom Harrington, senior program manager, workplace services at Intuit and Jason Smith, manager of sales engineering at Hara, for an insightful one-hour discussion.
Topics will include:
- Why energy management is a broken business process, but also a here and now opportunity
- How to drive energy measurement to enable better analysis, planning and action
- How Intuit is achieving success in its energy and sustainability initiatives.
This webcast offers both essential education and practical advice from expert practitioners.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations