Identifying Hidden Energy and Sustainability Costs
Join Environmental Leader for a webinar on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 10am PST/1pm EST, discussing hidden energy and sustainability costs.
Learn first-hand how organizations are gaining comprehensive visibility of their overall energy spend with a single, enterprise-wide system of record.
Register now to join Tom Harrington, senior program manager, workplace services at Intuit and Jason Smith, manager of sales engineering at Hara, for an insightful one-hour discussion.
Topics will include:
- Why energy management is a broken business process, but also a here and now opportunity
- How to drive energy measurement to enable better analysis, planning and action
- How Intuit is achieving success in its energy and sustainability initiatives.
This webcast offers both essential education and practical advice from expert practitioners.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council