Do Companies Need a Culture of Sustainability?
Stuart Hart, the S.C. Johnson chair in sustainable global enterprise at Cornell University, asks how necessary a strong corporate culture is for achieving sustainability objectives.
Hart is founder and president of Enterprise for a Sustainable World. He has published more than 70 papers and authored or edited seven books, and his article “Beyond Greening: Strategies for a Sustainable World” won the McKinsey Award for Best Article in the Harvard Business Review for 1997. His book Capitalism at the Crossroads, published in 2005, was selected by Cambridge University as one of the top 50 sustainability books of all time.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds
- CMU Energy Efficiency Efforts Save $10M in 7 Years
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20