Do Companies Need a Culture of Sustainability?
Stuart Hart, the S.C. Johnson chair in sustainable global enterprise at Cornell University, asks how necessary a strong corporate culture is for achieving sustainability objectives.
Hart is founder and president of Enterprise for a Sustainable World. He has published more than 70 papers and authored or edited seven books, and his article “Beyond Greening: Strategies for a Sustainable World” won the McKinsey Award for Best Article in the Harvard Business Review for 1997. His book Capitalism at the Crossroads, published in 2005, was selected by Cambridge University as one of the top 50 sustainability books of all time.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management