Do Companies Need a Culture of Sustainability?
Stuart Hart, the S.C. Johnson chair in sustainable global enterprise at Cornell University, asks how necessary a strong corporate culture is for achieving sustainability objectives.
Hart is founder and president of Enterprise for a Sustainable World. He has published more than 70 papers and authored or edited seven books, and his article “Beyond Greening: Strategies for a Sustainable World” won the McKinsey Award for Best Article in the Harvard Business Review for 1997. His book Capitalism at the Crossroads, published in 2005, was selected by Cambridge University as one of the top 50 sustainability books of all time.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018