Do Companies Need a Culture of Sustainability?
Stuart Hart, the S.C. Johnson chair in sustainable global enterprise at Cornell University, asks how necessary a strong corporate culture is for achieving sustainability objectives.
Hart is founder and president of Enterprise for a Sustainable World. He has published more than 70 papers and authored or edited seven books, and his article “Beyond Greening: Strategies for a Sustainable World” won the McKinsey Award for Best Article in the Harvard Business Review for 1997. His book Capitalism at the Crossroads, published in 2005, was selected by Cambridge University as one of the top 50 sustainability books of all time.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.