Building IQ Releases Energy Demand Software
PEO tools predict energy demand and adjust a building’s heating and other energy uses accordingly.
The cloud-based software enables the remote configuration, monitoring, and management of the BuildingIQ suite of energy applications for facilities, campus, and real estate portfolio owners, BuildingIQ says.
ManagerIQ is bundled with the deployment of any application from the BuildingIQ product suite.
BuildingIQ has also announced a partnership with energy management systems provider Syserco.
By predicting and optimizing a building’s energy use and then automating and controlling the building, the two companies aim to offer what they dub a “holistic” approach to building energy management.
In August, BuildingIQ moved its global headquarters from Australia to the United States. The company now has offices in the Bay Area in California and in the northeastern U.S.
Correction: An earlier version of this story stated that ManagerIQ was the first PEO product. It is, in fact, only the latest in BuildingIQ’s line of PEO tools.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management