Building IQ Releases Energy Demand Software
PEO tools predict energy demand and adjust a building’s heating and other energy uses accordingly.
The cloud-based software enables the remote configuration, monitoring, and management of the BuildingIQ suite of energy applications for facilities, campus, and real estate portfolio owners, BuildingIQ says.
ManagerIQ is bundled with the deployment of any application from the BuildingIQ product suite.
BuildingIQ has also announced a partnership with energy management systems provider Syserco.
By predicting and optimizing a building’s energy use and then automating and controlling the building, the two companies aim to offer what they dub a “holistic” approach to building energy management.
In August, BuildingIQ moved its global headquarters from Australia to the United States. The company now has offices in the Bay Area in California and in the northeastern U.S.
Correction: An earlier version of this story stated that ManagerIQ was the first PEO product. It is, in fact, only the latest in BuildingIQ’s line of PEO tools.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B