Building IQ Releases Energy Demand Software
PEO tools predict energy demand and adjust a building’s heating and other energy uses accordingly.
The cloud-based software enables the remote configuration, monitoring, and management of the BuildingIQ suite of energy applications for facilities, campus, and real estate portfolio owners, BuildingIQ says.
ManagerIQ is bundled with the deployment of any application from the BuildingIQ product suite.
BuildingIQ has also announced a partnership with energy management systems provider Syserco.
By predicting and optimizing a building’s energy use and then automating and controlling the building, the two companies aim to offer what they dub a “holistic” approach to building energy management.
In August, BuildingIQ moved its global headquarters from Australia to the United States. The company now has offices in the Bay Area in California and in the northeastern U.S.
Correction: An earlier version of this story stated that ManagerIQ was the first PEO product. It is, in fact, only the latest in BuildingIQ’s line of PEO tools.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics