Building IQ Releases Energy Demand Software
PEO tools predict energy demand and adjust a building’s heating and other energy uses accordingly.
The cloud-based software enables the remote configuration, monitoring, and management of the BuildingIQ suite of energy applications for facilities, campus, and real estate portfolio owners, BuildingIQ says.
ManagerIQ is bundled with the deployment of any application from the BuildingIQ product suite.
BuildingIQ has also announced a partnership with energy management systems provider Syserco.
By predicting and optimizing a building’s energy use and then automating and controlling the building, the two companies aim to offer what they dub a “holistic” approach to building energy management.
In August, BuildingIQ moved its global headquarters from Australia to the United States. The company now has offices in the Bay Area in California and in the northeastern U.S.
Correction: An earlier version of this story stated that ManagerIQ was the first PEO product. It is, in fact, only the latest in BuildingIQ’s line of PEO tools.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses