Mammoth Releases Water Source Heat Pumps
Mammoth says the the horizontal and vertical A-Vintage pumps should help lower energy consumption, operating costs and the carbon footprint of an HVAC system over its life cycle.
Water source heat pumps are already among the most efficient means to heat and cool buildings, but Mammoth calls the new A-Vintage line’s efficiency “industry-leading.”
The units can be controlled with a stand-alone HP-5 unit, a building automation system or a customized DDC controller, Mammoth says.
In August, Telkonet Inc. announced that it was installing its EcoSmart Suite energy management platform to control water source heat pumps at Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers’ Westin Alexandria Hotel.
The energy management software was set up to individually control pumps in each of the 341 rooms and 7 suites of the Alexandria, Va., hotel, Telkonet said.
Energy Manager News
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant