Mammoth Releases Water Source Heat Pumps
Mammoth says the the horizontal and vertical A-Vintage pumps should help lower energy consumption, operating costs and the carbon footprint of an HVAC system over its life cycle.
Water source heat pumps are already among the most efficient means to heat and cool buildings, but Mammoth calls the new A-Vintage line’s efficiency “industry-leading.”
The units can be controlled with a stand-alone HP-5 unit, a building automation system or a customized DDC controller, Mammoth says.
In August, Telkonet Inc. announced that it was installing its EcoSmart Suite energy management platform to control water source heat pumps at Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers’ Westin Alexandria Hotel.
The energy management software was set up to individually control pumps in each of the 341 rooms and 7 suites of the Alexandria, Va., hotel, Telkonet said.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store