Mammoth Releases Water Source Heat Pumps
Mammoth says the the horizontal and vertical A-Vintage pumps should help lower energy consumption, operating costs and the carbon footprint of an HVAC system over its life cycle.
Water source heat pumps are already among the most efficient means to heat and cool buildings, but Mammoth calls the new A-Vintage line’s efficiency “industry-leading.”
The units can be controlled with a stand-alone HP-5 unit, a building automation system or a customized DDC controller, Mammoth says.
In August, Telkonet Inc. announced that it was installing its EcoSmart Suite energy management platform to control water source heat pumps at Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers’ Westin Alexandria Hotel.
The energy management software was set up to individually control pumps in each of the 341 rooms and 7 suites of the Alexandria, Va., hotel, Telkonet said.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports