Mammoth Releases Water Source Heat Pumps
Mammoth says the the horizontal and vertical A-Vintage pumps should help lower energy consumption, operating costs and the carbon footprint of an HVAC system over its life cycle.
Water source heat pumps are already among the most efficient means to heat and cool buildings, but Mammoth calls the new A-Vintage line’s efficiency “industry-leading.”
The units can be controlled with a stand-alone HP-5 unit, a building automation system or a customized DDC controller, Mammoth says.
In August, Telkonet Inc. announced that it was installing its EcoSmart Suite energy management platform to control water source heat pumps at Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers’ Westin Alexandria Hotel.
The energy management software was set up to individually control pumps in each of the 341 rooms and 7 suites of the Alexandria, Va., hotel, Telkonet said.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs