Mammoth Releases Water Source Heat Pumps
Mammoth says the the horizontal and vertical A-Vintage pumps should help lower energy consumption, operating costs and the carbon footprint of an HVAC system over its life cycle.
Water source heat pumps are already among the most efficient means to heat and cool buildings, but Mammoth calls the new A-Vintage line’s efficiency “industry-leading.”
The units can be controlled with a stand-alone HP-5 unit, a building automation system or a customized DDC controller, Mammoth says.
In August, Telkonet Inc. announced that it was installing its EcoSmart Suite energy management platform to control water source heat pumps at Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers’ Westin Alexandria Hotel.
The energy management software was set up to individually control pumps in each of the 341 rooms and 7 suites of the Alexandria, Va., hotel, Telkonet said.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 26, 2016
- FirstEnergy Asks for $4.5 Billion to Stay in Ohio
- PNM Chafes at Delays, Seeks NMPRC Ruling in 2015 Rate Case
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant
- FAA Pays to Upgrade Airport Hangar Heating
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’