Oxford Instruments Releases Handheld Material Analyser
The product is designed for those requiring analysis across a number of industrial markets including scrap sorting, screening for heavy metals in soils, and hazardous substance and waste electronic compliance screening.
The X-MET7000 features a high-contrast LCD touch-screen that can be read in direct sunlight.
Wilks Enterprise has released a range of factory-calibrated portable infrared analyzers to determine the percentage of ethanol in gasoline to ensure a correct fuel blend.
The InfraCal Ethanol Blend Analyzers are available for measuring 0â€“20 percent, 70-100 percent or a combination of both ranges.Â They are portable, hard-wearing, compact and specifically designed for use by non-technical personnel, Wilks says.
The product weighs less than 5 lbs and can be operated from a battery pack or cigarette lighter adapter.
In August, World Micro Components announced a new X-ray capability to detectÂ poor qualityÂ electronic parts that it said would assist companies in complying with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances, or RoHS, standards enforced by the European Union.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses