Oxford Instruments Releases Handheld Material Analyser
The product is designed for those requiring analysis across a number of industrial markets including scrap sorting, screening for heavy metals in soils, and hazardous substance and waste electronic compliance screening.
The X-MET7000 features a high-contrast LCD touch-screen that can be read in direct sunlight.
Wilks Enterprise has released a range of factory-calibrated portable infrared analyzers to determine the percentage of ethanol in gasoline to ensure a correct fuel blend.
The InfraCal Ethanol Blend Analyzers are available for measuring 0–20 percent, 70-100 percent or a combination of both ranges. They are portable, hard-wearing, compact and specifically designed for use by non-technical personnel, Wilks says.
The product weighs less than 5 lbs and can be operated from a battery pack or cigarette lighter adapter.
In August, World Micro Components announced a new X-ray capability to detect poor quality electronic parts that it said would assist companies in complying with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances, or RoHS, standards enforced by the European Union.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned