EnergySavvy Launches Program Optix; Signs City of San Francisco, LEAP
Software company EnergySavvy has put its Program Optix product – aimed at utilities running energy efficiency drives – on general release, and signed the City of San Francisco and the Local Energy Alliance Program as new clients.
Program Optix allows utilities to measure performance of such things as residential energy efficiency programs in real-time, EnergySavvy says.
LEAP is now using Program Optix. It chose the software for its cost effective program implementation and as a means of keeping all stakeholders on task during projects, the company said.
The City of San Francisco is now using Online Audit – another EnergySavvy product – to help drive results in a home improvement program.
San Francisco is currently offering residents incentives to make energy efficiency upgrades to their homes. Online Audit has made it easier to highlight potential savings to homeowners stemming from efficiency improvements, the City says.
In other utility-related news, a new report by The World Business Council for Sustainable Development suggests that the electricity industry needs to take a three-pronged approach to tackling climate change.
Integrating Energy Efficiency argues that the decarbonization of the electricity supply, energy savings along the electricity value chain and the electrification of fossil-fuelled processes are key to combating climate change.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight