Financing a Green Energy Future in North America
A panel on “Financing a Green Energy Future in North America,” which took place at the 2011 UNEP FI Global Roundtable on Sustainable Finance in Washington D.C.
Speakers in the video are John C. S. Anderson, Senior Managing Director and Head of Corporate Finance Origination at John Hancock; Robert Nicholson, Managing Director of Power and Utilities Finance of the Royal Bank of Canada; Mike Carr, Senior Counsel to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources of the United States Senate; and Ethan Zindler, Head of Policy Analysis of Bloomberg New Energy Finance.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works