Financing a Green Energy Future in North America
A panel on “Financing a Green Energy Future in North America,” which took place at the 2011 UNEP FI Global Roundtable on Sustainable Finance in Washington D.C.
Speakers in the video are John C. S. Anderson, Senior Managing Director and Head of Corporate Finance Origination at John Hancock; Robert Nicholson, Managing Director of Power and Utilities Finance of the Royal Bank of Canada; Mike Carr, Senior Counsel to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources of the United States Senate; and Ethan Zindler, Head of Policy Analysis of Bloomberg New Energy Finance.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council