P2 Buys Beyond Compliance, Expands Software Offering
P2 Energy Solutions has added regulatory and compliance software to its offerings with the purchase of Beyond Compliance, a provider of automated compliance management products.
Beyond Compliance’s health, safety and environmental offerings help companies manage regulatory, safety and corporate compliance by improving the workflow between field operations and corporate offices, the two companies say.
BC’s flagship product, Integrated Compliance Management System (ICMS), provides field workers with tools to improve inefficient paper-based data gathering methods including field inspections, worker competency and safety management, incident tracking, and vendor management. All Beyond Compliance software is Web-based.
ICMS and its related modules including FieldTRAK , Workplace Incident Management, SkillsTRAK, Management of Change and ICMS Audit are deployed at more than 70 customers in the oil & gas, mining, and utilities industries. More than 500 unique sites and 10,000 users use Beyond Compliance products.
Denver-based P2 Energy Solutions describes itself as the only technology company that provides a comprehensive range of software, land management tools, and outsourcing to the energy industry. More than 1,200 global energy companies use P2 products. P2 serves companies across the energy sector, including hydrocarbon and alternative energy firms.
The two companies say the acquisition will give Beyond Compliance customers the benefit of increased resource allocations across R&D, support, services, and sales on a global scale, and will give them access to the the industry’s broadest portfolio of upstream E&P offerings. In many cases, there is already integration capability between the two companies’ products, they say.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market