Environmental and Energy Data Book Released for Q4 2011
Environmental Leader (www.environmentalleader.com) has released the inaugural edition of its quarterly data book, which supplies busy executives and research teams with a collection of practical charts presenting environmental, sustainability and energy-related data.
The free report can be downloaded here: http://www.environmentalleader.com/environmental-leaders-q4-2011-environmental-energy-data-book/
Topics covered in Environmental Leader’s Q4 Environmental & Energy Data Book include:
- Transportation & Supply chain
- Emissions & Climate
- Energy, Capacity & Resources
- Policy & Jobs
- Sustainability & Strategy
- Marketing & Public Opinion
“Environmental Leader’s goal is to make the job of gathering essential information and metrics a bit easier for corporate decision-makers,” says Paul Nastu, Environmental Leader’s Publisher. “With this new quarterly report, we’re taking that even further, providing busy energy, environmental and sustainability executives with charts and tables highlighting key data released over the past three months in a simple, easy-to-digest format.”
The report also provides readers with a glimpse of some of the information subscribers to EL PRO receive.
EL PRO (www.environmentalleader.com/pro) is a new subscription-based service providing daily environmental, energy and sustainability news, data, research and insights for corporate decision makers.
The free, Q4 report can be downloaded here: http://www.environmentalleader.com/environmental-leaders-q4-2011-environmental-energy-data-book/
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE