Making the Financial Case for Green Initiatives
For many green executives the biggest barrier to the adoption of sustainability initiatives remains the reluctance of financial directors to approve green investments where they remain uncertain about the level of returns on offer.
This Business Green webinar explores the lessons learned by those green executives who have managed to secure financial backing for their projects.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 22
- Future Is Bright for Solar at Stanford
- Noresco Named Qualified Energy Performance Contractor in New Mexico
- Home Depot Sells Cree LED Flood Light for $9.97
- Professional Laundering Facility Installs Cogeneration
- PowerWise Offers Web Controls for Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- DOE Spends $32M to Boost Solar Workforce Training, Technology Innovation
- Trane Partners with Telkonet for Hotel Industry