Making the Financial Case for Green Initiatives
For many green executives the biggest barrier to the adoption of sustainability initiatives remains the reluctance of financial directors to approve green investments where they remain uncertain about the level of returns on offer.
This Business Green webinar explores the lessons learned by those green executives who have managed to secure financial backing for their projects.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store