PwC’s Take on COP17 and Durban
PwC’s take on the UN climate change summit in Durban which resulted in:
– The launch of the Durban Platform for Enhanced Action, “to develop a protocol, another legal instrument or an agreed outcome with legal force under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change applicable to all Parties.”
– Agreement of a second commitment period under the Kyoto Protocol.
– The set up of the Green Climate Fund.
Read the full report here.
Energy Manager News
- New York Solar Installations Soar 300%
- Tiny, Solar-Powered Circuit Is 80% Efficient
- California Grid to Maintain Reliability Despite Drought
- Largest Solar Project Installed on Closed Landfill Under Consideration
- TerraForm Buys 930 MW Wind Portfolio for $2B
- BMW Tests Fuel-Cell Car
- Researchers Develop Cell that Can Store Solar at Night
- Energy Efficiency Program Saves Texas College $4.4M