The Environment and Economic, Accounting and Decision-Making Systems
On Thursday 15th December 2011 over 200 representatives from the international accounting and business communities, investors, government, academia and civil society gathered at St James’s Palace State Apartments to hear the Prince of Wales speak about “the economic invisibility of nature” and consider how the value of the planet’s natural resources, ecosystems and biodiversity can be taken into account, fully and consistently, in economic, accounting and decision-making systems.
One of the featured presenters was Jeremy Grantham, Director, The Grantham Foundation for the Protection of the Environment; Co-Founder GMO.
Energy Manager News
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant
- Schneider Electric Working with 3 NJ School Districts
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 14, 2016