The Environment and Economic, Accounting and Decision-Making Systems
On Thursday 15th December 2011 over 200 representatives from the international accounting and business communities, investors, government, academia and civil society gathered at St James’s Palace State Apartments to hear the Prince of Wales speak about “the economic invisibility of nature” and consider how the value of the planet’s natural resources, ecosystems and biodiversity can be taken into account, fully and consistently, in economic, accounting and decision-making systems.
One of the featured presenters was Jeremy Grantham, Director, The Grantham Foundation for the Protection of the Environment; Co-Founder GMO.
Energy Manager News
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency