The Environment and Economic, Accounting and Decision-Making Systems
On Thursday 15th December 2011 over 200 representatives from the international accounting and business communities, investors, government, academia and civil society gathered at St James’s Palace State Apartments to hear the Prince of Wales speak about “the economic invisibility of nature” and consider how the value of the planet’s natural resources, ecosystems and biodiversity can be taken into account, fully and consistently, in economic, accounting and decision-making systems.
One of the featured presenters was Jeremy Grantham, Director, The Grantham Foundation for the Protection of the Environment; Co-Founder GMO.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling