Smart Fog Humidifier ‘90% More Efficient Than Steam’
The figures – garnered as a result of customer feedback – mean the machine is more efficient than Smart Fog originally calculated.
Along with being energy efficient, Smart Fog says that the humidification system is maintenance free and has the ability to disinfect and sanitize – so no other system is needed.
The ES100 is designed for commercial and industrial use in more than 50 different industries. Some top categories include clean rooms; wineries; data centers; HVAC/buildings and laboratories; printing environments and greenhouses, Smart Fog says.
In March last year, IT service provider Datapipe announced that it had invested in ultrasonic humidifiers for its data centers, which it says offer 90 percent energy savings over traditional humidifiers.
The installation was part of the company’s commitment to sourcing 100 percent of its energy from renewable sources. Datapipe is a member of the EPA’s Green Power Partnership.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight