Smart Fog Humidifier ‘90% More Efficient Than Steam’
The figures – garnered as a result of customer feedback – mean the machine is more efficient than Smart Fog originally calculated.
Along with being energy efficient, Smart Fog says that the humidification system is maintenance free and has the ability to disinfect and sanitize – so no other system is needed.
The ES100 is designed for commercial and industrial use in more than 50 different industries. Some top categories include clean rooms; wineries; data centers; HVAC/buildings and laboratories; printing environments and greenhouses, Smart Fog says.
In March last year, IT service provider Datapipe announced that it had invested in ultrasonic humidifiers for its data centers, which it says offer 90 percent energy savings over traditional humidifiers.
The installation was part of the company’s commitment to sourcing 100 percent of its energy from renewable sources. Datapipe is a member of the EPA’s Green Power Partnership.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables