Smart Fog Humidifier ‘90% More Efficient Than Steam’
The figures – garnered as a result of customer feedback – mean the machine is more efficient than Smart Fog originally calculated.
Along with being energy efficient, Smart Fog says that the humidification system is maintenance free and has the ability to disinfect and sanitize – so no other system is needed.
The ES100 is designed for commercial and industrial use in more than 50 different industries. Some top categories include clean rooms; wineries; data centers; HVAC/buildings and laboratories; printing environments and greenhouses, Smart Fog says.
In March last year, IT service provider Datapipe announced that it had invested in ultrasonic humidifiers for its data centers, which it says offer 90 percent energy savings over traditional humidifiers.
The installation was part of the company’s commitment to sourcing 100 percent of its energy from renewable sources. Datapipe is a member of the EPA’s Green Power Partnership.
Energy Manager News
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA