Sustainability in the Electric Utility Supply Chain
Promo video from the Electric Utility Industry Sustainable Supply Chain Alliance featuring Des Bell. The video looks at a manufacturer of power cables for electric utilities which has cut GHG emissions, re-cycled and re-used material, and contained energy costs by deploying the Environment, Energy, and Economy (E-3) productivity techniques in its Du Quoin facility. An IMEC/MEP-conducted sustainability review at the Du Quoin facility is profiled.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned