Sustainability in the Electric Utility Supply Chain
Promo video from the Electric Utility Industry Sustainable Supply Chain Alliance featuring Des Bell. The video looks at a manufacturer of power cables for electric utilities which has cut GHG emissions, re-cycled and re-used material, and contained energy costs by deploying the Environment, Energy, and Economy (E-3) productivity techniques in its Du Quoin facility. An IMEC/MEP-conducted sustainability review at the Du Quoin facility is profiled.
Energy Manager News
- Utilities Reaching Out Through Analytics
- Waste-to-Fuel Technology in the U.K.
- Singapore to Look at Placing Datacenters in Hot, Humid Environments
- Dynegy Files to Move Illinois Into ‘Single, Competitive Power Market’
- IRRC Jettisons Pennsylvania PUC’s Controversial Cap on Net Metering
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal