LG Launches Efficient HVAC Products
The Multi V III – the third generation of LG’s flagship Multi V series – now offers an Integrated Energy Efficient Ratio of up to 21.8, LG announced. The range also has AHRI Standard 1230 Certification and its use can contribute a number of LEED points to a building, LG says.
LG also used the expo to launch the Multi V Water II, a new high-efficiency inverter water source heat pump that enables capacity to vary based on load fluctuation. The heating and cooling system can also be used in geothermal applications.
The new LG Eco V high-efficiency air-to-air heat exchanger was also introduced at the show.
At the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas earlier this month, LG unveiled a series of smart appliances using its Smart ThinQ technology. The products are equipped with the LG Home Energy Management System, which allows users to monitor electricity usage of each appliance by hour, day, month or year.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data