LG Launches Efficient HVAC Products
The Multi V III – the third generation of LG’s flagship Multi V series – now offers an Integrated Energy Efficient Ratio of up to 21.8, LG announced. The range also has AHRI Standard 1230 Certification and its use can contribute a number of LEED points to a building, LG says.
LG also used the expo to launch the Multi V Water II, a new high-efficiency inverter water source heat pump that enables capacity to vary based on load fluctuation. The heating and cooling system can also be used in geothermal applications.
The new LG Eco V high-efficiency air-to-air heat exchanger was also introduced at the show.
At the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas earlier this month, LG unveiled a series of smart appliances using its Smart ThinQ technology. The products are equipped with the LG Home Energy Management System, which allows users to monitor electricity usage of each appliance by hour, day, month or year.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls