LG Launches Efficient HVAC Products
The Multi V III – the third generation of LG’s flagship Multi V series – now offers an Integrated Energy Efficient Ratio of up to 21.8, LG announced. The range also has AHRI Standard 1230 Certification and its use can contribute a number of LEED points to a building, LG says.
LG also used the expo to launch the Multi V Water II, a new high-efficiency inverter water source heat pump that enables capacity to vary based on load fluctuation. The heating and cooling system can also be used in geothermal applications.
The new LG Eco V high-efficiency air-to-air heat exchanger was also introduced at the show.
At the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas earlier this month, LG unveiled a series of smart appliances using its Smart ThinQ technology. The products are equipped with the LG Home Energy Management System, which allows users to monitor electricity usage of each appliance by hour, day, month or year.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves