LG Launches Efficient HVAC Products
The Multi V III – the third generation of LG’s flagship Multi V series – now offers an Integrated Energy Efficient Ratio of up to 21.8, LG announced. The range also has AHRI Standard 1230 Certification and its use can contribute a number of LEED points to a building, LG says.
LG also used the expo to launch the Multi V Water II, a new high-efficiency inverter water source heat pump that enables capacity to vary based on load fluctuation. The heating and cooling system can also be used in geothermal applications.
The new LG Eco V high-efficiency air-to-air heat exchanger was also introduced at the show.
At the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas earlier this month, LG unveiled a series of smart appliances using its Smart ThinQ technology. The products are equipped with the LG Home Energy Management System, which allows users to monitor electricity usage of each appliance by hour, day, month or year.
Energy Manager News
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates