Albe Zakes Discusses TerraCycle’s Retailer Recycling Program
Beyondtheline.org interview with Albe Zakes, the 25 year-old Global VP, Media at TerraCycle, Inc., an’upcycling’ company, which converts waste materials into eco-friendly products available at retailers. Here’s a look at its in-store recycling program.
Energy Manager News
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers