Software Briefing: NCC Group, Ryder, SAIC and ThinkEco
Nordic region-based construction and property development firm NCC Group is to start using CA Technologies’ CA ecoSoftware energy and sustainability management system. NCC hopes to use the product to automate its carbon reporting and lower its emissions.
Transportation and supply chain management company Ryder System Inc. has launched “RydeSmart 3.0,” the next generation of its on-board telematics system RydeSmart. The software-as-a-service product features what Ryder calls an improved user interface and enhanced mapping capability.
SAIC Energy Environment & Infrastructure LLC and C3, an energy and emissions management software provider, have announced a comprehensive strategic alliance to deliver fully integrated energy systems to commercial, industrial, and government customers in North America.
Energy-efficiency product developer ThinkEco Inc. has chosen software development firm DataArt, as a dedicated technology partner for software development to support energy sustainability and the “Internet of things.” DataArt will be developing iPhone and Android apps for use with ThinkEco products.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.