Software Briefing: NCC Group, Ryder, SAIC and ThinkEco
Nordic region-based construction and property development firm NCC Group is to start using CA Technologies’ CA ecoSoftware energy and sustainability management system. NCC hopes to use the product to automate its carbon reporting and lower its emissions.
Transportation and supply chain management company Ryder System Inc. has launched “RydeSmart 3.0,” the next generation of its on-board telematics system RydeSmart. The software-as-a-service product features what Ryder calls an improved user interface and enhanced mapping capability.
SAIC Energy Environment & Infrastructure LLC and C3, an energy and emissions management software provider, have announced a comprehensive strategic alliance to deliver fully integrated energy systems to commercial, industrial, and government customers in North America.
Energy-efficiency product developer ThinkEco Inc. has chosen software development firm DataArt, as a dedicated technology partner for software development to support energy sustainability and the “Internet of things.” DataArt will be developing iPhone and Android apps for use with ThinkEco products.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds
- CMU Energy Efficiency Efforts Save $10M in 7 Years
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20