SC Johnson Lists Ingredients Online
The enhanced version of the web site also contains FAQs about products and links to alternate sites containing ingredient information and educational materials. The company will also publish a list of all fragrance ingredients used in the products on the site.
In March 2009, SC Johnson announced that it was going beyond an industry-wide initiative on providing ingredient information by planning to make information on all the ingredients in its products available online, on packs and by phone. The company also announced plans to list the ingredients in English, Spanish and French.
In February last year, Clorox laid claim to being the first company in its industry to disclose preservatives and dyes in all U.S. and Canadian cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
The disclosures built on Clorox’s existing practice of listing active ingredients, information that it has provided to customers for two years.
Energy Manager News
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida