SC Johnson Lists Ingredients Online
The enhanced version of the web site also contains FAQs about products and links to alternate sites containing ingredient information and educational materials. The company will also publish a list of all fragrance ingredients used in the products on the site.
In March 2009, SC Johnson announced that it was going beyond an industry-wide initiative on providing ingredient information by planning to make information on all the ingredients in its products available online, on packs and by phone. The company also announced plans to list the ingredients in English, Spanish and French.
In February last year, Clorox laid claim to being the first company in its industry to disclose preservatives and dyes in all U.S. and Canadian cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
The disclosures built on Clorox’s existing practice of listing active ingredients, information that it has provided to customers for two years.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency