SC Johnson Lists Ingredients Online
The enhanced version of the web site also contains FAQs about products and links to alternate sites containing ingredient information and educational materials. The company will also publish a list of all fragrance ingredients used in the products on the site.
In March 2009, SC Johnson announced that it was going beyond an industry-wide initiative on providing ingredient information by planning to make information on all the ingredients in its products available online, on packs and by phone. The company also announced plans to list the ingredients in English, Spanish and French.
In February last year, Clorox laid claim to being the first company in its industry to disclose preservatives and dyes in all U.S. and Canadian cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
The disclosures built on Clorox’s existing practice of listing active ingredients, information that it has provided to customers for two years.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look