SC Johnson Lists Ingredients Online
The enhanced version of the web site also contains FAQs about products and links to alternate sites containing ingredient information and educational materials. The company will also publish a list of all fragrance ingredients used in the products on the site.
In March 2009, SC Johnson announced that it was going beyond an industry-wide initiative on providing ingredient information by planning to make information on all the ingredients in its products available online, on packs and by phone. The company also announced plans to list the ingredients in English, Spanish and French.
In February last year, Clorox laid claim to being the first company in its industry to disclose preservatives and dyes in all U.S. and Canadian cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
The disclosures built on Clorox’s existing practice of listing active ingredients, information that it has provided to customers for two years.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Royal Philips: All Cities and Utilities Worldwide Should Switch to LEDs
- Daikin Applied Replaces HVAC System at Bethel University
- The Water Research Group Issues RFP for Energy Savings
- Ingersoll-Rand Wins Two Awards
- Energy-Efficiency Upgrades Will Save National Lab $1.3M Each Year
- Super Efficient Building in Amsterdam: The Edge
- New LEDs From Cree
- Ringdale Intros Monitoring and Data Logger