Green Bay Packaging Discusses Sustainability Efforts
In the fall of 2011, RMI in partnership with Baltimore County’s Office of Sustainability, under a U.S. Department of Energy Grant, launched an energy conservation initiative to help manufacturers reduce energy consumption and optimize clean production while saving money. The cohort of six manufacturers included Acadia Windows & Doors, General Motors, Lion Brothers, MarquipWardUnited, Green Bay Packaging and Kirk-Habicht. This video features Green Bay Packaging’s sustainability efforts.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data