Green Bay Packaging Discusses Sustainability Efforts
In the fall of 2011, RMI in partnership with Baltimore County’s Office of Sustainability, under a U.S. Department of Energy Grant, launched an energy conservation initiative to help manufacturers reduce energy consumption and optimize clean production while saving money. The cohort of six manufacturers included Acadia Windows & Doors, General Motors, Lion Brothers, MarquipWardUnited, Green Bay Packaging and Kirk-Habicht. This video features Green Bay Packaging’s sustainability efforts.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports