EQuIS Environmental Data Gets Groundswell Visual Boost
EarthSoftâ€™s EQuIS (Environmental Quality Information System) environmental workflow data management platform will integrate with Groundswell Technologiesâ€™ Waiora web-based monitoring and visualization platform, the companies said.
This development gives EQuIS users the ability to generate advanced environmental and water resource management graphics. Capabilities include real-time contours and groundwater storage changes in 2D/3D/4D, playback loops, and multivariate analyses available through a web browser.
Groundswell is specialized in the field of automated earth monitoring, using sensor deployment, telemetry and real-time contouring software to provide a geospatial data platform for subsurface contamination, sustainable water management, and other areas.
With the integration, laboratory results and sensor readings are merged in the EQuIS databases, and Waiora users will have additional ability to review changes, document trends, and integrate controllers for automated response for any parameter.
The partnership is expected to give customers the ability to convert environmental data into visual model for improved data analysis and decision support.
Energy Manager News
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electricâ€™s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms