Noribachi Streamlines LED Pricing
The company is hoping that the new prices bolster both interest and investment in LED lighting. The company says cost has “everything” to do with how quickly energy-efficient technologies get adopted.
Noribachi’s solar lighting pricing has also been standardized as the company aims to make purchasing such lights simple and straightforward. Noribachi hybrid luminaires, which can be used with grid and off-grid power, now retail for $1,299 and all solar, off-the-grid luminaires retail for $2,299.
Earlier this week, Noribachi launched LED Prix 2.0 an upgrade to its LED customization technology. The upgrade includes advancements in the thermal management of Noribachi’s custom retrofit bulbs and DLC certification for Noribachi’s key products, the company says.
And in January, Sandia Resort & Casino in Albuquerque announced it expects to consume about a quarter the energy in its parking lots through switching hundreds of gas discharge lamps to Noribachi LED bulbs.
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along