Noribachi Streamlines LED Pricing
The company is hoping that the new prices bolster both interest and investment in LED lighting. The company says cost has “everything” to do with how quickly energy-efficient technologies get adopted.
Noribachi’s solar lighting pricing has also been standardized as the company aims to make purchasing such lights simple and straightforward. Noribachi hybrid luminaires, which can be used with grid and off-grid power, now retail for $1,299 and all solar, off-the-grid luminaires retail for $2,299.
Earlier this week, Noribachi launched LED Prix 2.0 an upgrade to its LED customization technology. The upgrade includes advancements in the thermal management of Noribachi’s custom retrofit bulbs and DLC certification for Noribachi’s key products, the company says.
And in January, Sandia Resort & Casino in Albuquerque announced it expects to consume about a quarter the energy in its parking lots through switching hundreds of gas discharge lamps to Noribachi LED bulbs.
Energy Manager News
- Six Critical Tips to Transform Your Organization’s Energy Management
- Supreme Court to Review Demand Response Decision
- Dartmouth Upgrades Field House Lighting with Digital Lumens
- Tesla Needs More Partnerships for Powerwall Success, Says Lux
- College Installs 2.5 MW of Solar
- Gexpro, Geli, Ideal Power, LG Chem Join for Battery Energy Storage
- LEDs Facilitate Retail Shopping Applications
- The Hidden Pitfalls of Natural Gas Cost Savings