Noribachi Streamlines LED Pricing
The company is hoping that the new prices bolster both interest and investment in LED lighting. The company says cost has “everything” to do with how quickly energy-efficient technologies get adopted.
Noribachi’s solar lighting pricing has also been standardized as the company aims to make purchasing such lights simple and straightforward. Noribachi hybrid luminaires, which can be used with grid and off-grid power, now retail for $1,299 and all solar, off-the-grid luminaires retail for $2,299.
Earlier this week, Noribachi launched LED Prix 2.0 an upgrade to its LED customization technology. The upgrade includes advancements in the thermal management of Noribachi’s custom retrofit bulbs and DLC certification for Noribachi’s key products, the company says.
And in January, Sandia Resort & Casino in Albuquerque announced it expects to consume about a quarter the energy in its parking lots through switching hundreds of gas discharge lamps to Noribachi LED bulbs.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 18
- LEED Certification, Energy Efficiency Increase Property Values
- Lumber Company Locates Kilns at Landfill to Use Methane
- Building Management Systems Contribute to Profitability
- Liberty Global Cuts Energy Use
- IHS: Photo Voltaic Module Sector on the Rise
- LEDs in The Windy City
- Alabama Builders Exceeding Requirements