Dialight Unveils 100 Lumen-per-Watt High Bay Fixture
The new 100 lumen per watt luminaire offers the maximum light output available in an LED fixture, Dialight says, combined with superior energy efficiency. Instant-on capability allows the units to be paired with an occupancy sensor and/or dimmable components for enhanced efficiency.
The units operate on an integrated universal power supply at 100-277VAC, and are well-suited for easy change-out from conventional HID light sources, such as metal halide and high pressure sodium, Dialight says.
The model, which will be available for delivery in March, is the latest addition to Dialight’s expanding High Bay product line. This now offers lumen outputs ranging from 8,000 to 17,000, including several models certified for hazardous location use. LED low bay models are also available at 6,000 lumens for lower ceiling height applications, such as parking garages and cold storage facilities.
In addition to being UL1598/A and CSA 22.2-certified, the 17,000 lumen product is also IP66-certified for use in outdoor and wash down locations, in addition to indoor use for warehouses, manufacturing facilities and cold storage applications. At just one-fourth the overall fixture height of conventional HID fixtures, the low-profile high bay reduces dust and dirt accumulation, as well as interference with air circulation or other structures, Dialight says.
The fixture is set to undergo CE compliance testing to broaden availability in the coming months.
Each unit is backed by Dialight’s 5-year full-performance warranty, which encompasses the entire luminaire from fixture housing, lens and finish to LED light engines and integrated power supply.
Two Applebee’s locations in New York City used Dialight 150W LED High Bay lights to illuminate exterior canopies in a lighting retrofit project, and the restaurant said it planned to make the same changes at all 31 locations in the city.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs