EcoInsight Updates Commercial Energy Audit Tool for iPad
The mobile app collects building data including lighting systems and occupancy schedules. The data collected on the iPad uploads to EcoInsight’s online analysis and customer proposal generation module.
The update comes with new multimedia features that allow photo and audio recording to help collect on-site lighting data. Users can capture images and make notations onto the photos, as well as record audio to accompany a site review.
Once uploaded, the photo and audio files can be shared with team members and business partners for additional analysis and input. The app also synchs the data, EcoInsight said.
EcoInsight says users of its existing app created more than $50 million in lighting retrofit proposals in January, representing 174 million kWh in proposed energy savings, and lighting distributors are seeing productivity improvements of 30 to 40 percent. This update takes the existing energy audit software to the next level, EcoInsight said.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant