Unilever’s VP of Sustainability Discusses Sustainability Trends
Speaking at a Green Monday event earlier this month that focused on sustainability trends, Karen Hamilton, vice president of sustainability at Unilever, said that organizations that understand how to collaborate will thrive over the next 24 months.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned