JouleX Energy Management 3.0 Announced
The new version adds a more scalable, centralized reporting and management layer to its architecture, dashboard enhancements and threshold alerting and auto response, JouleX says.
Improvements to the dashboard include new embeddable widgets, such as heat maps, energy geo maps, data center power usage effectiveness, centralized server statistics and health status.
Available for the JouleX PC, distributed office, Cisco EnergyWise and data center product lines, JEM is the first network-based, agentless energy management system that measures the energy consumption and utilization of all network-connected devices and systems to provide visibility into power usage across the enterprise, the company says.
In August, it emerged that AmeriPride Services, one of the five largest uniform rental and linen supply companies in North America, was implementing JouleX Energy Manager.
The workwear company started using the platform in its distributed office and data center, and had plans to expand use to include other facilities.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array