Hertz Launches Electric Car Sharing Service for Corporates
The move follows a five-year strategic partnership agreement signed by Hertz International and Move About to jointly develop their European mobility-on-demand business.
Shared cars in the program can be used for professional purposes, including trips to nearby offices and off-site business meetings. In addition, businesses can give employees a money-saving perk by offering Hertz on Demand cars at work, making cars available for personal use, the companies say. The service will complement Hertz on Demand’s Berlin car sharing operation launched in 2008, the company says.
Hertz on Demand launched the first international car sharing club in December 2008 and has grown to more than 800 vehicles, 70,000 members and more than 300 locations worldwide, including corporate offices and universities. Corporate clients include Marriott International and London Heathrow Airport.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018