Insider Knowledge 2012: New Energy & Environmental Management Strategies: Lessons Learned from Corporate Environmental, Sustainability and Energy Decision-Makers
Constellation Energy, Environmental Leader and LNS Research’s Matthew Littlefield provide a one-hour best practices webinar delivering essential education and practical advice on best practices and pitfalls to avoid in managing environmental, energy and sustainability programs.
Matthew Littlefield, President and Principal Analyst of LNS Research, will introduce and address key findings from Environmental Leader’s 2012 Insider Knowledge Report as well as from his own research. He makes specific recommendations you can implement in your business. You’ll also hear from Michael D. Smith, Senior Vice President Green Initiatives with Constellation Energy and Constellation Energy customer, Rick Swiontek, Senior Energy Manager for Johnson Controls, Inc. Sponsor: Constellation Energy
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation