Insider Knowledge 2012: New Energy & Environmental Management Strategies: Lessons Learned from Corporate Environmental, Sustainability and Energy Decision-Makers
Constellation Energy, Environmental Leader and LNS Research’s Matthew Littlefield provide a one-hour best practices webinar delivering essential education and practical advice on best practices and pitfalls to avoid in managing environmental, energy and sustainability programs.
Matthew Littlefield, President and Principal Analyst of LNS Research, will introduce and address key findings from Environmental Leader’s 2012 Insider Knowledge Report as well as from his own research. He makes specific recommendations you can implement in your business. You’ll also hear from Michael D. Smith, Senior Vice President Green Initiatives with Constellation Energy and Constellation Energy customer, Rick Swiontek, Senior Energy Manager for Johnson Controls, Inc. Sponsor: Constellation Energy
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 24
- Research Makes Gains on Combined Energy Systems, Heat Exchangers
- School Projects in MA, CO
- Pattern Energy Completes 200 MW Logan’s Gap Wind Facility in Texas
- Marine Corps Upgrading 37 Buildings at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- Photovoltaic Projects in TN, CT
- California Pushing Solar to Economically Disadvantaged Communities
- QM Power Introduces Efficient Motor