Andrew Shapiro Discusses Sustainability Drivers
Andrew Shapiro, founder and partner, GO Ventures discusses the relative strengths of the different sustainability drivers at a February 6, 2012 Green Monday event looking at the big trends in sustainability for the next 24 months.
Also, below is the Q&A from the event.
Energy Manager News
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ