BioMass Packaging Launches Compostable Cup Range
Greenware cups (pictured) and lids are made entirely from NatureWorks Ingeo biopolymer, a polylactic acid-based material. The range consists of a basic cup, an insert with a secure lid, and either a flat or domed lid that snaps on tight. Cups and inserts are sold in cases of 1,000 units and are available for immediate delivery.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform